- T. Porkka-Heiskanen. Sleep regulatory factors
- R. Amici, S. Bastianini, C. Berteotti, M. Cerri, F. Del Vecchio, V. Lo Martire, M. Luppi, E. Perez, A. Silvani, G. Zamboni, G. Zoccoli. Sleep and bodily functions: the physiological interplay
between body homeostasis and sleep homeostasis
- P. Peigneux. Sleep and memory in the making. Are current concepts sufficient in children?
- F. Del Gallo, M.R. Opp, L. Imeri. The reciprocal link between sleep and immune responses
- E. Tobaldini, M. Pecis, N. Montano. Effects of acute and chronic sleep deprivation on cardiovascular regulation
- M. Kimura, M.L. Curzi, C.P.N. Romanowski. REM sleep alteration and depression
- P.-H. Luppi, O. Clément, E. Sapin, S.V. Garcia, C. Peyron, P. Fort. Animal models of REM dysfunctions: what they tell us about the cause of narcolepsy and RBD?
- L. Ferini-Strambi, S. Marelli, A. Galbiati, F. Rinaldi, E. Giora. REM Sleep Behavior Disorder (RBD) as a marker of neurodegenerative disorders
- M.V. Sanchez-Vives, M. Mattia. Slow wave activity as the default mode of the cerebral cortex
- N. Cui, L.E. McKillop, S.P. Fisher, P.L. Oliver, V.V. Vyazovskiy. Long-term history and immediate preceding state affect EEG slow wave characteristics at NREM sleep onset in C57BL/6
- S. Sarasso, A. Pigorini, P. Proserpio, S.A. Gibbs, M. Massimini, L. Nobili. Fluid boundaries between wake and sleep: experimental evidence from Stereo-EEG recordings